Enter the following user ID and password:
On the main Reports page, click on the Crab Landing Report button
- You will be taken to the Crab Landing Report, Vessel, Permit, and Location Information where you will enter the following information:
|Vessel ADF&G||Gear Code||Crew Size||Number of Observer Onboard|
|Date fishing Began||Days Fished||Date Fishing ended||Partial Delivery||Last Delivery for the Trip?|
Next, fill in the CFEC Permit Worksheet with the values in the table below:
|CFEC Fishery||Permit Number||Permit Sequence||Management Program|
Next, fill in the IFQ Permit Worksheet with the values in the table below and note that there is one permit holder, with two IFQ permits:
|NMFS ID||IFQ Permit||Species||IPQ Permit||Area/Fishery||Lbs. to max-out permit|
|990031||990052 (Class A)||921||990022||BBR||NA|
|990070 (Class B)||921||NA||BBR||3500|
In the Stat Area Worksheet section, enter values for stat area, percent, and pot lifts.
|Stat Area||Percent||Pot Lifts|
Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Now you will be taken to the Crab Report Display screen where you will enter your catch information
- Click on the Add/Edit Itemized Catch button.
Enter the information as shown below:
Note that I didn't select a fish ticket, this can be done in the next step. Also note that I didn't enter stat areas or pot lifts. That is because I entered values for both in the Stat Area Worksheet.
- Click on the Save button.
- The program will return a message that the number of animals is invalid.
- Edit the Number field by entering the value 1785.
You will be returned to the Crab Report Display screen where you will click on the Allocate Permits button.
- This is just another way to allocate catch to permits.
- Now you need to click on the Submit Initial Report button.
- Now you will click on the Add/Edit Grading and Pricing button.
- Enter the sold weight (which should be identical to the landed weight) and a valid price.
- Feel free to split the catch and enter your own pricing
- Click on the Save button.
The program will return you to the Crab Report Display page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Generate IFQ Reports button
- If everything looks like good, click on the Submit IFQ Reports button
- At the top of the Crab Report Display screen you should see a warning message that states:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen verify your information is correct and click on the Confirm Submit IFQ Reports button.
NOTE: All IFQ reports red-line in the training instance of elandings
Once again , you will be returned to the Crab Report Display page.
- Under the IFQ Reports sections, you can click on the IFQ permits highlighted in blue text to obtain individual permit reports.
- This only works if the IFQ report has been submitted.
- Now it's time to click on the Submit Final Report button.
All you need to do now is print your landing receipt and fish tickets.
- To print your landing receipt, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the View Receipts to Print button.
- Next, locate the CFEC Permit Worksheet box and click on the fish ticket number in blue text to generate a PDF.
You have completed your training scenario!
To download PDF instructions, click on the link below: