Enter the following user ID and password:
On the main Reports page, click on the Crab Landing Report button
- You will be taken to the Crab Landing Report, Vessel, Permit, and Location Information where you will enter the following information:
|Vessel ADF&G||Gear Code||Crew Size||Number of Observer Onboard|
|Date fishing Began||Days Fished||Date Fishing ended||Partial Delivery||Last Delivery for the Trip?|
Next, fill in the CFEC Permit Worksheet with the values in the table below:
|CFEC Fishery||Permit Number||Permit Sequence||Management Program|
Next, fill in the IFQ Permit Worksheet with the values in the table below and note that there is one permit holder, with two IFQ permits:
|NMFS ID||IFQ Permit||Species||IPQ Permit||Area/Fishery||Lbs. to max-out permit|
|990031||990052 (Class A)||921||990022||BBR||NA|
|990070 (Class B)||921||NA||BBR||3500|
In the Stat Area Worksheet section, enter values for stat area, percents, and pot lifts.
Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Now you will be taken to the Crab Report Display screen where you will enter your catch information
- Click on the Add/Edit Itemized Catch button.
Enter the information as shown below:
Note that I didn't select a fish ticket, this can be done in the next step. Also note that I didn't enter stat areas or pot lifts. That is because I entered values for both in the Stat Area Worksheet.
- Click on the Save button.
- The program will return a message that the number of animals is invalid.
- Edit the Number field by entering the value 1785.
You will be returned to the Crab Report Display screen where you will click on the Allocate Permits button.
- This is just another way to allocate catch to permits.
- Now you need to click on the Submit Initial Report button.
- Now you will click on the Add/Edit Grading and Pricing button.
- Enter the sold weight (which should be identical to the landed weight) and a valid price.
- Feel free to split the catch and enter your own pricing
- Click on the Save button.
The program will return you to the Crab Report Display page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Generate IFQ Reports button
- If everything looks like good, click on the Submit IFQ Reports button
- At the top of the Crab Report Display screen you should see a warning message that states:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen verify your information is correct and click on the Confirm Submit IFQ Reports button.
NOTE: All IFQ reports red-line in the training instance of elandings
Once again , you will be returned to the Crab Report Display page.
- Under the IFQ Reports sections, you can click on the IFQ permits highlighted in blue text to obtain individual permit reports.
- This only works if the IFQ report has been submitted.
- Now it's time to click on the Submit Final Report button.
All you need to do now is print your landing receipt and fish tickets.
- To print your landing receipt, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the View Receipts to Print button.
- Next, locate the CFEC Permit Worksheet box and click on the fish ticket number in blue text to generate a PDF.
You have completed your training scenario!