Enter the following user ID and password:
A longline vessel is delivering 6400 lbs of condition 04 halibut (with ice/slime) to The Pisces Plant in Cordova. There are two CFEC permit holders making the delivery that want to max-out pounds on their permits: one is delivering IFQ halibut and the other is delivering CDQ halibut.
Begin the Landing Report
- On the main reports page click on the Groundfish landing report button
Enter the following header information (fishing dates can be different than what is shown):
|ADF&G #||Gear Code||Crew Size||# of Observers||Date Fishing Began||Days Fished||Date of Landing|
- Permit Information
- When using the max-out pounds feature, you will need to have two separate permits for the same Area/Fishery
|CFEC Permits||Management Program||Program ID||NMFS ID||IFQ Permit||Species||Area/Fishery||Lbs. to Max-out IFQ Permit|
|B61B 00101U 2201I||IFQ||980038||980001||200||4D||n/a|
|B61B 00105O 2201A||CDQ||52||980039||980005||200||4D||800|
- Enter the stat areas and percentages as shown below
Adding Catch Information
- Click on the Add/Edit Itemized Catch button
- Enter pounds landed and click on Save.
- The eLandings system will allocate the IFQ pounds accordingly in the next step.
|200||04||6400||with Ice and Slime||60|
- On the main reports page in the CFEC Permit Worksheet box, click on the Allocate Permits button, this will allocate pounds and permits to fish tickets.
- Before you can generate your IFQ reports you need to click on the Submit Initial Report button.
- Now you can Generate IFQ Reports.
- You will receive a message that your IFQ reports have successfully been generated.
- Verify that all of the information in the IFQ report is correct, specifically that the max-out pounds were allocated as desired.
- Click on the Submit IFQ Reports button.
At this point you can add your grading and pricing information. Once you're done with that part of the report you will need to click on the Submit Final Report button.
Just a few more things to do and your reporting process will be complete!
1) Print the landing receipt - this will only work if you submitted your IFQ report!
Note: You will ALWAYS receive a "Contact NMFS Enf" in the training scenarios because of the PNOL requirements
2) Print your fish tickets
3) Click on the View Observer Fee PDF button to view and print out fees associated with your landing.
- If you have waited for at least 30 minutes and still do not get a fee PDF to generate, you should click on the Observer Fee Details button to find out more information
To download the PDF version of these instructions, click on the link below:
IFQ and CDQ Landing with Max Out Pounds.pdf