Enter the following user ID and password:
A longline vessel (ADF&G# 36041) is delivering 2,000 lbs of gutted/head on CDQ halibut (with ice/slime) to The Pisces Plant.
Two CFEC card holders are making the delivery.
All 8,000 lbs of the halibut are being sold.
One of the card holders only has 850lbs left on his permit so we are going to use the max-out field to properly allocate those pounds to his permit.
The remaining halibut pounds will be allocated to the other permit holder.
All of the catch was made in statistical area 375430.
Create a new landing report by logging in to http://elandingst.alaska.gov/ and choosing the operation called The Pisces Plant.
Click on the Groundfish Landing Report button.
Enter Vessel information
ADF&G Vessel Number
ADF&G Gear Code
No. of Observers
Date Fishing Began
Date of Landing
|Not Required, less than 60 ft|
Enter Permit information - when using the max-out feature, the IPHC Area must be entered.
Pounds to Max-out
B61B 00101U 2001P
B61B 00104W 2001E
Enter Stat Area
Click on the Add/Edit Itemized Catch button
Add Line Item information and click on Save
- You can select your fish ticket when entering line item information or you can allocate after you save
Click on the Allocate Permits button to assign the landed weights to the permits
Click on the Submit Initial Report button
Click on the Generate IFQ Report button. Notice the max-out 850 pounds were allocated to permit 980003.
Review information for accuracy then click on Submit IFQ Reports
Submit your final report by clicking on the Submit Final Report button
There are two more steps to completion.
1. Click on the View Receipts to Print button and print.
NOTE: In the training environment you will always get a message to contact NOAA OLE when landing IFQ halibut or sablefish due to the PNOL requirement.
- At this point you can also print IFQ permit reports for each permit holder if requested. Grading and Pricing should be added prior to printing these so a full accounting occurs.
2. Print your fish tickets by going up to the CFEC Permits box and click on the fish ticket number in blue text.
3. Lastly, you will want to print the Observer fee PDF which should have assessed fees within 20 minutes of submitting your IFQ report.