- On the main reports page click on the Groundfish landing report button
Enter the following header information (fishing dates can be different than what is shown):
|CFEC Permits||Management Program||Program ID||NMFS ID||IFQ Permit||Species||Area/Fishery||Lbs. to Max-out IFQ Permit|
|B61B 00101U 2001P||IFQ||980038||980001||200||4D||n/a|
|B61B 00104W 2001E||CDQ||52||980039||980005||200||4D||800|
- Enter pounds landed and click on Save.
- The eLandings system will allocate the IFQ pounds accordingly in the next step.
- On the main reports page in the CFEC Permit Worksheet box, click on the Allocate Permits button, this will allocate pounds and permits to fish tickets.
- Now you can Generate IFQ Reports.
- You will receive a message that your IFQ reports have successfully been generated.
- Verify that all of the information in the IFQ report is correct, specifically that the max-out pounds were allocated as desired.
- Click on the Submit IFQ Reports button.
At this point you can add your grading and pricing information. Once you're done with that part of the report you will need to click on the Submit Final Report button.
Just a few more things to do and your reporting process will be complete!
Note: You will ALWAYS receive a "Contact NMFS Enf" in the training scenarios because of the PNOL requirements
2) Print your fish tickets
3) Click on the View Observer Fee PDF button to view and print out fees associated with your landing.
- If you have waited for at least 30 minutes and still do not get a fee PDF to generate, you should click on the Observer Fee Details button to find out more information