Next to Operation, click on the drop down menu and select The Pisces Plant
- Click on the Production Report button
- You will be taken to the Production Report Entry screen
- In the Report Date field enter a date prior to the current one as you would be entering your production data for the previous day.
- The Federal Permit Number and ADF&G Processor Code fields will be auto filled for you.
- If you have plant observers make note of that by entering a number value.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Production box and enter the following information:
Product Type (P/A)
- You can either add More Lines or click on Save.
- Review the information you entered and then click on Submit Report
- If you successfully submitted your production report, the Production Report Display screen will say Final Report Submitted
- Now you should click on the View PDF to Print button to view the report summary.
Feel free to modify the production line data to suit your training needs.
*NOTE: You will need to maintain 3 years worth of daily production report printouts at your processing facility.