The Interagency Electronic Reporting System (IERS) has established several methods to assist users:
- Interagency Staff: Agency staff at National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), the Alaska Department of Fish and Game (ADF&G), and the International Pacific Halibut Commission (IPHC) are available during normal business hours to assist users with the eLandings application and to answer reporting questions.
- Data Technicians - NOAA Law enforcement contracts with a company called DataFlow Alaska in Anchorage. The data technicians provide IFQ landing support in addition to resetting passwords, sending manual receipts, and they also provide limited logbook support.
- Phone: (800) 304-4846 (option #1)
- email@example.com - This is an elandings email account that multiple interagency staff are able to view. This facilitates resolving your support issues in a timely manner by reaching so many people at once.
- eLandings User Manual - Links to the eLandings Users Guide are also available on the bottom of every elandings page.
We have developed Frequently Asked Questions that address common issues.