Log Into eLandings Training
Go to: http://elandingst.alaska.gov/elandings/Login
Login using the following information:
Enter the UserID and Password then click the Login button.
Once your User ID and Password have passed validation, the Reports Menu page will appear.
- From this location you can create a new salmon troll landing report.
- Individual users can be associated with one or more Operations.
- For example, a business manager might be associated with three Operations - Big Fish Inc, WAI Processing, and the stationary floating processor, The Happy Lady. Each of these operations is unique, and the user is an authorized for each operation.
- When the user logs into the eLandings system, he/she must designate the Operation that will be used to record landing information.
- While most users are associated with only one Operation, if your business buys and processes, and/or performs custom processing for another Operation, there will be more than one listed under your User Account.
- Once the Operation has been chosen, you can click on the Landing Report button to open the form. Here, our operation has seven operations associated with it.
- Select the KING FISH PROCESS-KING COVE operation.
Salmon Landing Report, Vessel, Permit, and Location Information
The landing report is divided into several web pages that you will move through in sequential order:
- Vessel, Permit, and Location Information
- Itemized Catch
- Grading & Pricing
This will bring up the new landing report page.
This is the first screen that is displayed when creating a new landing report. Note that some of the required information about your operation is auto-filled based on your processor user account.
- The eLandings System auto-fills your Port of Landing, and ADF&G Processor Code.
Enter the following information:
Notice that the Landing Report Number is located at the top of the new report. Here the number is 359518. The Landing Report Number is a unique number generated by the eLandings System to identify the report. If you need to go and edit a report, the Landing Report number is what you will use to locate the report.
tLandings Only Section
If you are editing a ticket that has been created using tLandings or entering a paper fish ticket you will need to fill in or ensure the validity of the following fields. Since we are not editing a ticket that was created in tLandings rather, creating the ticket in eLandings we do not need to fill out any of these fields.
CFEC Permit Worksheet
- A CFEC permit is required for all vessel operators and they must be appropriate for their applicable fishery
- Place the cursor in the CFEC Fishery field and swipe the troll permit card. If a magnetic stripe reader is not used, an imprint of the CFEC permit card is required after the fish ticket is printed.
- To swipe a permit card, with the CFEC Fishery box active, swipe the permit card. Text will appear in the box that looks like: %BS15B 00129Q^TOM TROLLER ^1801LBARRACUDA ?;00129180100003814326?
Once you hit the save button the permit information will populate into the landing report.
If you do not have a training permit card, enter the following information.
Statistical Area Worksheet
Referred to as the Stat Area Worksheet, this is the area of the Vessel, Permit, and Location Information of the landing report to record the five-digit salmon ADF&G statistical area denoting the actual area of catch.
Report thefive-digit salmon statistical area(s)andpercentagefor salmon harvest in theStat Area Worksheet. Note that the percent must add up to 100 percent. You can add more stat area lines by clicking on the More Stat Areasbutton.
Enter the following data;
Once you've completed these sections, click on the Save button. The data that you submit to the repository database is validated for accuracy. The program will return a message indicating whether the save was successful or if corrective action must take place.
If it successfully saved you will get an information message at the top of the page that the report saved successfully.
Note the Landing Report Number of 359530 and submission status; Not Submitted.
Once you've saved you now have an incomplete, not submitted report.
The eLandings System allows you to enter the 'header' information, also known as the Vessel, Permit, and Location Information section of the landing report.
- The 'header' information can be saved as an unsubmitted report.
- After the vessel off-load is complete and the tally sheet completed, the itemized catch and price information can be recorded and saved.
- This activity creates an Initial Report that must be submitted.
- You can
- If you created this report in error, you can delete an initially submitted report: How to Delete an Unsubmitted Landing or Production Report in eLandings
Scroll down the page and click on the Add/Edit Itemized Catch Button
This will bring you to the Salmon Itemized Catch Screen.
Report each salmon species in the itemized catch section by species, condition, number, lbs., and disposition. If the stat area of catch for a particular species differs from that detailed in the Stat Area Worksheet, report that individual stat area with that species in the itemized catch section. All personal use harvest of salmon or steelhead must be reported on a fish ticket at the time of landing by condition, number of fish and disposition (95).
Remember: If you used the Stat Area Worksheet you do not need to complete the Stat Area for the salmon line items unless it is groundfish bycatch. If it is groundfish bycatch, you will need to enter the 6 digit groundfish stat area. For salmon, leave Stat Area blank and just fill , Species, Condition, Number, Lbs., and Disposition
Select the fish ticket then enter the following then click the save button.
Once you hit save you will an informational message that the report sucessfully saved.
Grading and Pricing
Once you save, it will bring you back to the Salmon Report Display page. If you will not be adding grading and pricing you can Submit Initial Report by clicking on the Submit Initial Report button.
If you want to add grading and pricing click on the Add/Edit Grading and Pricing button.
- If you have determined the price of the itemized catch at the conclusion of the off-load, and have completed grading/sizing, you can complete this portion of the report.
- If you do not have this information completed, or it will occur at a later point in time, proceed with the initial submission of the landing report.
I want to add grading and pricing so I click on the Add/Edit Grading and Pricing button. This will bring me to the Salmon Grading and Pricing page where I will enter in my grading and pricing for each line item. Additional grade/size and price categories are available by selecting, More Lines.
Once you've added grading and pricing, save. You can submit initial report, review and then Submit Final Report.
Submit Initial Report
After you submit the initial report, you will be brought back to Landing Report page where you can now click on the blue fish ticket number link and open a printable PDF fish ticket, then submit the final report by clicking on the Submit Final Report button.
Submit Final Report
Print the Paper Ticket!
Print paper ticket. Imprint the CFEC card if a magnetic stripe reader was not used.
Sign the fish ticket. If the permit holder’s signature has been obtained on an Interim Salmon Ticket and it is attached to this fish ticket copy, an additional permit holder signature is not required.
Related: Printing Labeled and Colored Copies of Fish Tickets